Mission and Purpose
The mission of ACCE is to be a leading global advocate of quality construction education; and to promote, support, and accredit quality construction education programs.
The purpose or purposes for which the corporation is formed are:
- Promote and improve construction education and research at the post secondary level
- Engage in accrediting construction education programs offered by colleges and universities
- Maintain procedures consistent with policies and procedures established by other accreditation agencies to which the corporation may belong
- Publish current information concerning criteria and procedures adopted by the corporation for accrediting
- Report the results of its activities
- List the colleges and universities which have or are seeking accredited programs of study in construction
- Review at regular intervals the criteria which the corporation has adopted to evaluate programs in construction education
- Do any and all things necessary to carry out the purposes and conduct the business of the corporation as authorized by law.
Download our Strategic Plan Document