Thanks to the generosity of the University of
Southern Mississippi and the hard work of Dr. Tulio Sulbaran, discussion
boards have been set up for ACCE committees and for comments during our
document change cycle.
Anyone can access the site at this time. You will see the forums available immediately upon visiting the site. You cannot, however, participate unless you register.
The following steps will assist you in the document change participation process:
1. Access the site at www.usm.edu/acce
2. Select the registration button
3. Click on the agreement
4. Complete your profile
6. Log in using either the button on the top bar or at the end of the forum listings
7. For each section needing changes you will see red items for deletions and blue items for new wording.
8. Hit post reply to add your comments.
Deadline for input for document changes is May 30, 2013.
For additional information or requests, please contact ACCE at firstname.lastname@example.org